Getting the Assembly Elections in proportion (Channel 4 style):
In case anyone was getting swollen-headed about how important Stormont looms in the state of things, Malcolm took note of the running-order for tonight's Channel 4 News:
- British hostages in Ethiopia/Eritrea;
- The US "surge" in Bagdad;
- LBC exploiting premium telephone charges;
- The EU summit on global warming;
- "Now back for a summary":
- Northern Ireland elections;
- Scots Tories;
- Junior doctors;
- Winslet libel;
- FTSE and currencies.
- CPS and Spectator: possible legal action over cash-for-honours enquiry;
- Adams supercrook.